Argonne’s Leadership Institute and the Project Management Organization Division will co-sponsor the workshop “Project Management for Non-Project Managers,” June 13-14, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., in the Building 446 Auditorium.
This two-day workshop will help participants learn how to best contribute to projects using a process that includes:
- Understand Project Roles: Whether you help with planning, own a specific task or are responsible for major project outputs you have a role in its success.
- Project Definition: Help to ensure the goals, scope and resources of the project are clearly understood.
- Project Planning: Help to create the project schedule and make important contributions to risk assessment.
- Project Communication: Understand expectations for involvement and communications.
- Project implementation: You’ve planned the work, now work the plan.
This course is not intended for PMP Certification. Learn more about the workshop here.